Contributed by: ACT Staff
1. Where do you call home?
I call Hudson New Hampshire home. I've lived there since I was four.
2. What do you do for a living?
Well, since I'm 17 I don't have a full time job. I'm a senior at Alvirne High School and next year I will be attending Nashua Community Technical College to major in Automotive Technology. When I'm not at school I work at my dads shop.
3. What are your racing plans for 2007?
Our plans are to run the full ACT tour and when we have off weekends we will race thursday nights at Thunder Road. We will also run all the Oxford open races.
4. How did you get started in racing?
My dad used to race and got me involved in it. When I was 7 years old he bought me my first quarter midget and since then I've raced every year and moved up the ranks along the way.
5. What has been your best experience in racing?
The first experience I'd like to mention is earning the Pole and finishing 3rd at the Milk Bowl. We were also the first late model to ever go under 13 seconds at thunder road. My second experience would be finishing second in The Little Guy 100 at oxford Plains. We started in the back and had a great run to second. I also have many great memories thinking back to my go-karting and mini-cup days. One year we even won 30 out of 31 events in the MMRA mini-cup series. Those are the things that stand out most in my mind when I think about my racing career throughout the years.
6. Everyone has a hero, who’s yours? Why?
My hero is my dad. He is the one who got me started in racing and has got me to where I am today. Without him and the support of my entire family, there would be no racing for me. Dale Earnhardt is another one of my heros. He started with nothing and ended with it all. He shows that hard work pays off.
7. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go?Why?
I would probably go to Aruba. It's so nice down there and it would be a great place to get away from it all and spend some time with my family.
8. If you were going away for several months alone and allowed to bring one photo, one thing to eat and one book or movie, what would be your choices?
The photo I'd bring would be a picture of my girlfriend Wendy. The food I'd bring would be pizza. I would bring a movie (books aren't as exciting) and that movie would be the 8th season of South Park because it's my favorite show and it'll always makes me laugh no matter how many times I watch it.
9. Name three people from any time and place that you would invite to dinner?
(1) Dale Earnhardt because he's my hero.
(2) John F. Kennedy so I could hear his outlook on whats going on in the world and what he thinks should be done about it.
(3) Jim Carrey because he is my favorite actor and I'm sure he would make quite the entertaining dinner guest.
10. If you were the ruler of the world, what two things would you do by decree?
I would make sure that the veterans of this country were taken care of in every way. They are the ones that made the United States free, and they deserve much more reward and rocgnition than they are getting. I would also get rid of the worlds weapons of mass destruction. Nothing good will ever come of them.
11. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
My superpower would be to a human form of the fountain of youth. I would want the power to touch those who are sick or dying and be able to make them young and healthy.
12. Pick one reality show you’d like to be on?
Fear Factor as long as I wouldn't have to eat anything because I don't think I could swallow some of the stuff those guys eat. I would like to try some of the challenges though.