Contributed by: ACT Staff
#02PQ STEPHAN LEGAULT
1. Where do you call home? - City of Lery, Quebec
2. What do you do for a living? - Self employed, Auto mechanic.
|Legaults Ford Fusion in action in 2006.|
3. What are your racing plans for 2007? - Run Canadian and some American races on the ACT tour, and improve my driving skills.
4. How did you get started in racing? - As a kid I used to follow my father at his races (ice racing.) Then I got my own car I was 15 years old.
5. What has been your best experience in racing? - Cary-All 300 St-Eustache, for all the laps that we did.
6. Every one has a hero, who’s yours? Why? - My wife is, for putting up with me and my racing for all these years. Even with our three kids under five years old. She’s a great Lady!
7. If you could go any where in the world on vacation where would you go? Why? – North Carolina. To visit the racing teams and talk racing with the guys.
8. If you where going away for several months alone and allowed to bring one photo, one thing to eat and one book or movie, what would it be your choices?
- It would be the picture of my wife, kids, and family pets.
– To eat: a jumbo pizza!
– Jeff Gordon’s book, RACING BACK THE FRONT
9. Name three people from any time and place that you would invite to dinner?
- Mark Martin, Jeff Gordon, Rick Hendrick.
10. If you were the ruler of the world, what two things would you do by decree? - Share the wealth. Try to bring a better balance in this world (life in general, stop crime, help people get better with each other, etc.)
11. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
- Bring some peace in this world and stop the pollution.
12. Pick one reality show you’d like to be on?
- I’m not a big TV watcher.