Contributed by: ACT Staff
ACT Tour Points
SÚrie ACT Points
Serie ACT Castrol
Saturday, July 09 2011 @ 11:20 PM EDT
Contributed by: ACT Staff
Donald Theetge Dominates Série ACT Castrol 100 at Riverside
Boischatel’s Donald Theetge dominated the Série ACT Castrol Blue Pelican 100 at Riverside Speedway in Ste-Croix, Quebec on Saturday, July 9. The former Série ACT Castrol Champion scored his first win of the 2011 season and 15th career win. Theetge also won his heat race while on just seven cylinders due to a rocker. Theetge’s crew changed the broken part in time to start eighth in the 23 car field.
Taking advantage of two early cautions, Theetge was at the point on lap 14. He was closely followed by defending Série ACT Castrol Champion Karl Allard. Allard led a couple of laps while fighting on the outside of Theetge on several restarts, but never had enough to clear Theetge.
The 100 lap event took one hour and twenty-three minutes to complete with eight cautions. All the cautions were minor other than one caution on lap 60 involving Jimmy Cormier and Dany Trepanier hitting the front stretch wall coming off turn four. Both drivers were ok, but could not continue the race. Eight of the twenty-three car field completed all 100 laps, while seventeen were on the track for the checkers.
Donald Theetge earns an invitation to the 3rd Annual ACT Invitational at New Hampshire Motor Speedway in Loudon, NH on Saturday, September 24. He joins the list of Brian Hoar, Nick Sweet, Jeff White, John Donahue, Patrick Laperle, Daniel Descoste, Patrick Hamel and Alex Labbé as invitees to date.
The stars of the Série ACT Castrol will return to Autodrome St-Eustache in St-Eustache, QC next Saturday, July 16. They will run 200 laps in their second trip to the speedway in 2011.
Série ACT Castol - Blue Pelican 100 Unofficial Results
Riverside Speedway – Ste-Croix, QC
Saturday, July 9, 2011
Pos. (Start) Driver, Hometown, Laps Completed
1. (8) Donald Theetge, Boischatel, QC, 100 Laps
2. (12) Karl Allard, Quebec, QC, 100 Laps
3. (17) Alex Labbé, Saint-Albert, QC, 100 Laps
4. (9) David Michaud, Ste-Anne-des-Plaines, QC, 100 Laps
5. (14) Patrick Laperle, St-Denis-sur-Richelieu, QC, 100 Laps
6. (3) Marc-Andre Cliche, Vallee-Jonction, QC, 100 Laps
7. (10) Claude Leclerc, Lanoraie, QC, 100 Laps
8. (11) Jean-François Déry, Quebec, QC, 100 Laps
9. (16) Patrick Cliche, St-Jean-Chrysostome, QC, 99 Laps
10. (2) Gaetan Lauzier, St-Pacome, QC, 99 Laps
11. (19) Eric LeHoux, Saint-Elzear, QC, 99 Laps
12. (6) Patrick Hamel, St-Edouard, QC, 99 Laps
13. (13) Steven Boissonneault, Lyster, QC, 99 Laps
14. (20) Jacques Poulin, East Broughton, QC, 99 Laps
15. (1) #Yannick Tremblay, Chicoutimi, QC, 98 Laps
16. (22) Stephane Durand, Quebec, QC, 98 Laps
17. (21) Gaetan Gaudreault, Quebec, QC, 96 Laps
18. (15) Steve Lesage, Pont-Rouge, QC, 75 Laps
19. (18) Dany Trepanier, St-Edouard, QC, 60 Laps
20. (7) Jimmy Cormier, Princeville, QC, 60 Laps
21. (5) Jonathan Desbiens, Levis, QC, 46 Laps
22. (4) Jonathan Bouvrette, Blainville, QC, 45 Laps
23. (23) Daniel Descoste, St-Joseph-du-Lac, QC, 21 Laps
Time of Race: 1:23:05 Margin of Victory: .789 seconds
Cautions: 8 (Laps 8, 10, 16, 21, 23, 58, 60, 61)Leaders: Yannick Tremblay, 1-8; Marc Andre Cliche, 9-13; Donald Theetge, 14-16; Karl Allard, 17; Theetge, 18-21; Allard, 22; Theetge, 23-61; Allard, 62; Theetge, 63-100.
| Copyright © 2018 ACT
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective owners.
|Powered By Geeklog
Layout by Stainless Design