ACT "Tracks by the Facts" - Lee USA Speedway
Tuesday, November 27 2012 @ 01:27 PM EST
Contributed by: ACT Staff
Tracks by the Facts – Lee USA Speedway
With the release of the 2013 American Canadian Tour schedules we’ll be taking an in depth look at the tracks ACT will be visiting next summer.
The 2013 ACT season will kick off with the annual NH Governor’s Cup 150 at the 3/8ths mile Lee USA Speedway in Lee, New Hampshire on Sunday, April 14.
· Lee has hosted the ACT season opener five times (2005, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012)
· The American Canadian Tour first visited Lee in 1987 with the former Pro Stock Tour. Beaver Dragon and Robbie Crouch claimed the two Lee wins that year.
· Lee hosted 12 ACT Pro Stock events from 1987 through 1995. Ralph Nason won the final ACT Pro Stock event there.
· The first ever ACT Late Model Tour event at Lee USA Speedway was on September 21, 2003 and was won by Patrick Laperle.
· Lee has hosted a total of 10 ACT Late Model Tour events to date.
· Jean-Paul Cyr has earned the most money in Lee events with $15,562 in nine starts. He won the September 2005 event and has six top tens.
· DJ Kennington of St-Thomas, Ontario won the Lee event in 2004 in his first and only ACT start to date. He sits second on the most money earned list at Lee with $11,530.
· Brian Hoar became the only driver with multiple ACT Late Model wins at Lee with his back-to-back wins in 2011 and 2012.
· Brent Dragon and Jamie Fisher are the only two drivers to start all 10 ACT Late Model Tour events at Lee.
· The ACT Late Models have run a total of 1,300 laps in the ten events (six 150s, 4 100s)
· Joey Polewarczyk, Jr. holds the record for the most laps led with 166. He also won the 2008 event.
· The fewest caution flags in a Lee event is two during the 2010 event won by Miles Chipman. It was Chipman’s first and only to date ACT win.
· The most caution flags was 16 in the 2005 event won by Cris Michaud.
· Ben Rowe (2006) and Brad Leighton (2009) are the other two Lee winners.