Contributed by: ACT Staff
ACT EventsThere are no upcoming events
ACT Tour Points
SÚrie ACT Points
Ford Challenge Pts
ACT "Tracks by the Facts" - Thunder Road
Tuesday, December 04 2012 @ 11:04 AM EST
Contributed by: ACT Staff
Tracks by the Facts – Thunder Road
The second event on the 2013 ACT season will be the Merchants Bank 150 Thunder Road season opener on Sunday, April 28. It will be the first of two ACT events at the ¼ mile Barre, Vermont highbanks with the second being the Bond Auto Labor Day Classic on Sunday, September 1.
· Thunder Road has hosted 62 ACT Late Model Tour events to date.
· The ACT Late Model Tour first visited Thunder Road in its inaugural season in 1992. That event was won by Greg “Burger” Blake on June 18.
· Thunder Road has awarded $1,460,485 in prize money in those 62 ACT events.
· Patrick Laperle has earned the most money in Thunder Road ACT events with $64,778 in 31 starts. He has four ACT wins at Thunder Road including three Milk Bowls and a Labor Day Classic. He has only led 66 total laps in ACT competition at Thunder Road.
· Jean-Paul Cyr, the 2009 Thunder Road Track Champion, is second on the most money earned list with $64,745 in 44 starts.
· Cyr and 1999 Thunder Road Track Champion Brian Hoar are tied for the most ACT wins at Thunder Road with seven apiece.
· Phil Scott has started 58 of the 62 ACT events at Thunder Road. He holds the record for most top tens with 31.
· Hoar holds the record for top fives with 22 in his 38 starts.
· ACT has run 8,568 laps in the 62 events for a total of 2,142 miles.
· Cyr holds the record for the most laps led with 698.
· Dave Pembroke holds the record for the most laps led in any ACT event for his 2009 Labor Day Classic win in which he led all 200 laps.
· The 2004 Memorial Day Classic is tied for the most lead changes in a single ACT event with 19 (the 2009 Fall Foliage at Airborne is the other event).
· The 1999 Milk Bowl and the 2006 Merchants Bank 150 saw the most caution flags at Thunder Road with 14.
· Eight times there has only been one caution in an ACT event at Thunder Road.
· Ryan Moore is the only ACT Rookie to win an event at Thunder Road. He won the 2002 Fall Foliage 200.
· There have been 30 different ACT winners at Thunder Road: Joe Becker, Chuck Beede, Tracie Bellerose, Greg Blake, Gary Caron, Jim Cilley, Pat Corbett, Jean-Paul Cyr, John Donahue, Brent Dragon, Scott Dragon, Ken Dufour, Pete Fecteau, Chris Fisher, Jamie Fisher, Brian Hoar, Billy Holbrook, Dwayne Lanphear, Patrick Laperle, Joey Laquerre, Brad Leighton, Cris Michaud, Steve Miller, Ryan Moore, Scott Payea, Dave Pembroke, Phil Scott, Kip Stockwell, Nick Sweet, Eric Williams.
| Copyright © 2013 ACT
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective owners.
|Powered By Geeklog
Layout by Stainless Design