Contributed by: ACT Staff
ACT Tour Points
SÚrie ACT Points
ACT "Tracks by the Facts" - White Mountain Motorsports Park
Tuesday, January 22 2013 @ 08:23 AM EST
Contributed by: ACT Staff
Tracks by the Facts – White Mountain Motorsports Park
White Mountain Motorsports Park in North Woodstock, New Hampshire is ACT’s 4th most visited track since the creation of the Late Model Tour in 1992. The ¼-mile speedway, which is a favorite among ACT competitors, has hosted at least one event each season since their first in 1998. The 2013 event will be 150 laps on Saturday, June 22.
· White Mountain’s first ever ACT event was run on September 6, 1998. Brian Hoar won the event on his way to his 3rd career ACT title.
· Wayne Helliwell, Jr. is the most recent ACT winner at White Mountain. He took the win during ACT’s annual visit in 2012 on his way to his first career title.
· Since White Mountain joined the ACT schedule in 1998, nine (9) of the 15 seasons have seen the ACT Champion win at the speedway en route to their title. Brian Hoar (1998, 1999, 2010), Pete Fecteau (2001), Jean-Paul Cyr (2003, 2004, 2005, 2006) and Wayne Helliwell, Jr. (2012).
· White Mountain has hosted 21 ACT events since 1998.
· Brent Dragon holds the record for the most ACT starts at White Mountain with 20. He also holds the record of top tens with 15.
· Jean-Paul Cyr has earned the most money at $18,465 in his 16 starts. He holds the record with the most wins at 4 and the most top 5s with 11.
· ACT has run a total of 2,500 laps in its 21 events.
· Cyr also holds the record for the most events led at 5 and the most laps led at 150.
· John Donahue (2009) and Wayne Helliwell, Jr. (2012) are tied for the most laps led in an event. They both led all 150 laps on their way to victory.
· Ryan Moore became the only ACT rookie to ever win at White Mountain in 2002.
· Cyr also holds the record for the most positions gained in a single event during the 2007 event. His car was heavily damaged during a heat race accident. With the help of several different teams, his car was put back together in time to qualify through the B-Feature. He then raced his way from the 27th starting spot to 3rd in the feature event.
· Ryan Moore and Wayne Helliwell, Jr. are tied for the best average finish at White Mountain. Each has an average of 2.0 in their two starts.
· Scott Payea has the highest average finish of any driver with more than two starts with 6.5 in eight starts.
· There have been 14 different winners in the 21 White Mountain events: Jean-Paul Cyr (4), Brian Hoar (3), John Donahue (2), Eric Williams (2), Tracie Bellerose, Brent Dragon, Pete Fecteau, Wayne Helliwell, Jr., Patrick Laperle, Joey Laquerre, Ryan Moore, Scott Payea, Ben Rowe, and Phil Scott.
· Eric Williams and Ben Rowe earned their first career ACT wins at White Mountain.
| Copyright © 2018 ACT
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective owners.
|Powered By Geeklog
Layout by Stainless Design