Contributed by: ACT Staff
ACT Tour Points
SÚrie ACT Points
ACT "Tracks by the Facts" - Circuit Riverside Speedway
Tuesday, February 19 2013 @ 08:13 AM EST
Contributed by: ACT Staff
Tracks by the Facts – Circuit Riverside Speedway (QC)
Circuit Riverside Speedway in St-Croix, Quebec has hosted eleven (11) stand alone Serie ACT Castrol events, seven (7) stand alone ACT US events and three (3) combination Can-Am events. The 5/8ths-mile speedway was one of the original five (5) tracks to host an ACT Late Model event back in 1992. In 2013, Riverside will host two (2) Serie ACT Castrol events as well as the fourth annual Can-Am 200 combination Castrol/US event.
· Circuit Riverside Speedway hosted its first ever ACT Late Model event in the tour’s inaugural season in 1992. It was the fourth ever ACT Late Model event and Brian Hoar claimed the win on June 28, 1992.
· Brian Hoar is also the most recent ACT winner at Riverside with his Can-Am 200 victory on August 25, 2012.
· Brent Dragon became the first ever US driver to win a Serie ACT Castrol event when he won at Riverside on June 20, 2009.
· Brian Hoar has won all three (3) combination Can-Am events to date (2010-2012).
· Donald Theetge holds the record for all-time wins at Riverside with a combined total of five (5), two (2) ACT US wins and three (3) Serie ACT Castrol wins.
· The remainder of the combined winners list is Hoar (4), Karl Allard (2), Brent Dragon (2), Sylvain Lacombe (2), Mike Bruno, Jean-Paul Cyr, Jean-François Déry, Alexandre Gingras, Patrick Hamel, and Patrick Laperle.
· Donald Theetge holds the record for the most career starts at Riverside. He has started 18 events including 10 stand alone Série ACT Castrol events, 5 stand alone ACT US events and all 3 Can-Ams held there to date.
· Donald Theetge also holds the record for the most money earned with $26,475 in his 18 starts.
· Laperle holds the record for the most combined top fives and top tens with 12 and 15 respectively in his 17 starts.
· The two series have run a combined total of 2,451 laps at the 5/8ths mile speedway.
· Donald Theetge holds the record for the most laps led with a combined total of 404, while Jean-François Déry has led the most laps in a single event with 159 in the 2012 Can-Am 200.
· Riverside holds the record for the most lead changes in any ACT Late Model event in history with 20 in the July 24, 2007 Serie ACT Castrol event.
· The June 29, 2002 event had the most cautions ever at Riverside with 18, while the June 2, 2007 ACT US event and the June 24, 2007 Serie ACT Castrol event had the fewest cautions with just one each.
· Randy Potter holds the record for the most positions improved in an event at Riverside when he came from 34th to 5th in the 2012 Can-Am 200. It was only the 6th time in ACT history that a competitor had gained more than 28 spots in an event.
· Jimmy Cormier has the best finish for a rookie from either series at Riverside with a third in the July 26, 2010 Castrol event.
| Copyright © 2018 ACT
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective owners.
|Powered By Geeklog
Layout by Stainless Design