Tracks by the Facts - Montmagny
Tuesday, February 26 2013 @ 08:29 AM EST
Contributed by: ACT Staff
Tracks by the Facts – Autodrome Montmangy
Autodrome Montmagny in Montmagny, Quebec will host the 2013 Série ACT Castrol season opener as well as two more events later in the season. Montmagny has hosted 14 Série ACT Castrol events to date including the first ever Série ACT Castrol event on May 19, 2007. Montmagny has also held one ACT US event back on August 29, 1999.
· Karl Allard has started all 15 ACT events at Autodrome Montmagny (14 Serie ACT Castrol, 1 ACT US). Jonathan Desbiens, Claude Leclerc and Jacques Poulin have all started all 14 Serie ACT Castrol events.
· Patrick Laperle holds the record for most Montmagny wins with 4. Other winners include Karl Allard (2), Jean-François Déry (2), Mario Gosselin (2), Donald Theetge (2), Brian Hoar (US), Alex Labbe and Sylvain Lacombe.
· Mario Gosselin’s two wins came in his only two career ACT starts at Montmagny.
· Donald Theetge holds the record for the most top fives with 9.
· Jean-François Déry holds the record for the most top tens with 12.
· Patrick Laperle has earned the most money at $21,260.
· Laperle has also led the most laps with 458.
· Karl Allard holds the record for the most laps led in an event with 187 on July 3, 2010.
· Karl Allard, Patrick Laperle and Donald Theetge have all led 7 events at Montmagny.
· Patrick Cliche holds the record for the most positions gained in a single event when he improved 18 spots on July 3, 2010. He came from 23rd to finish 5th.
· Spencer MacPherson has the best Montmagny finish by a rookie with a 3rd on June 16, 2007.
· The most cautions during a Montmagny event is 14 on July 2, 2011, while the fewest is 1 on both August 23, 2008 and June 11, 2011.