Tracks by the Facts - Autodrome St-Eustache
Tuesday, March 05 2013 @ 10:26 AM EST
Contributed by: ACT Staff
Tracks by the Facts – Autodrome St-Eustache
Autodrome St-Eustache in St-Eustache, Quebec will host three (3) Serie ACT Castrol events in 2013 including the annual St-Eustache 300 to close out the season in September.
· St-Eustache has hosted 16 Serie ACT Castrol events from 2007 to 2012, including one combination event with the ACT US series.
· Normand Lavigueur won the first ever ACT Late Model event held at St-Eustache on May 26, 2007.
· Patrick Laperle has dominated at his hometrack, holding the records for wins (8), top fives (14), top tens (16) and money earned ($40,425).
· Laperle also holds the record for most laps led (1,373) and most laps led in an event (231) on September 26, 2010, and most events led (14).
· Laperle has also won four (4) of the last five (5) ACT events held at St-Eustache including the two most recent, July 28, 2012 and September 16, 2012.
· Karl Allard, Patrick Laperle and Claude Leclerc have all started all 16 Serie ACT Castrol events held at St-Eustache to date.
· The series has run a total of 3,000 laps in those 16 events.
· The most cautions in an event at St-Eustache is 19 in the most recent event on September 16, 2012.
· The fewest cautions in an event is 5 on May 18, 2008.
· Robbie Thompson holds the record for the most positions gained with 22. He came from 28th to finish 6th in the July 28, 2007 event.
· Jonathan Urlin (5/28/2008) and Martin Latulippe (7/31/2010) are tied for the best rookie finish at St-Eustache with 3rd.
· The complete ACT St-Eustache winners list: Patrick Laperle (8), Sylvain Lacombe (3), Karl Allard, Jean-François Déry, Daniel Descoste, Normand Lavigueur and Jonathan Urlin.